Tuesday 7 August 2012

Tears of a clown...


It's been a while, hasn't it! I so apologise, but I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to write for a while. I'm here now though, and that's what matters ;)

First of all, feast your eyes on this beauty! It was shot by Albert Chan (no link yet but I'll include it when I get one!) in Shenzhen last week in the most fabulous hotel imaginable! It had a good 4 or 5 rooms, all decorated beautifully and in a Chinese style <3

Photography: Albert Chan. Hair and Makeup: Taxi makeup
I don't think I've ever done a shoot in a bath before, and at least never fully clothed! The dress was beautiful and they kindly allowed me to take it home after the shoot, so watch out for it in upcoming work! It was difficult to keep my head (and massive hair!) out of the water without sliding down the bath and also trying to look as natural as possible, but I think I kinda nailed it ;) The tears were watercolour paints, and the whole ensemble reminds me of Frankenstein's Bride crossed with a crying clown.

Other than crying out multicoloured tears, I've been getting my little flat all sorted finally. I've gone for a lime green theme in the kitchen, purely through accessories (since I can't paint the walls as they're all stainless steel) and Ras and I took delivery of some stunning wooden furniture and a big corner sofa for the lounge. Our bedroom was already decorated but I think I'm going to paint a wall or two and the guest bedroom is getting a full makeover this month. It's so exciting to be in our own little place in Hong Kong, it finally feels a lot more like home now that I've made my mark on the flat!

As soon as I get more images from the above shoot, I'll be sharing them, and even ore will be going up on my Facebook page (where you'll get backstage images and news too!). See you here!



4 comments:

  1. Liking the new look blog. Great image from what looks like a great session.

    MeltingPot Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) There'll be more images up soon!

    ReplyDelete

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena